Thursday, January 31, 2013

Top 15 Favourite Wedding Related Items

At this time of the year I clean out all my folders and I always find it interesting when I come across images or items that caught my eye that I never got to post because I either forgot about them or they did not fall into a certain category. So here it is- my favourite wedding related things from 2012:-

Number 15:

 
Number 14:

(Source: weddingchicks.com)
 
Number 13:

 
Number 12:

 
Number 11 (Sparkler Send Off):

(Source: weddingchicks.com)
 
Number 10:

 
Number 9:

 
Number 8:

(Source: Glamour Magazine)
 
Number 7:

 
Number 6:

(Photographer: Emily Faulknor Photography)
 
Number 5:
 
(Source: Fairlady Magazine)
 
Number 4:
 
 
Number 3:

(Source: Etsy)
 
Number 2 (He Who Holds the Key to my Heart):

 
Number 1:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment